SSC116 Top Cups!!

Saturday, January 2, 2016


A huge Thank You to everyone who joined us for our last Challenge.. there were so many great projects. You really make it harder for us each week! 


This week's Top Cups are:


I love Laurie's CAS design and the neutral color scheme with just a touch of gold, Perfect! ~ Amy

I adore the simplicity of Laurie's card, looks so classy with the gold glitter strip and black happy word die! ~ Teresa



Fun and Bright colors that make me feel cheery, I love how she used texture and rotated the sketch. 
~ Katie 


I love those gorgeous Red flowers and how they pop off that White Background. ~ Claire 



I love the clean look of Kathie's design and the Beautiful flower paper. ~ Leena 



Love this use of the sketch and the color combo. ~ Monika 


What a striking card Mary has made! I love her cluster of hearts and butterflies. Beautiful creation. Congrats! ~ Annette


Love this CAS card! ~ Lisa







2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the pick! I had so much fun with this one - keep up the great challenges!

Laurie Unger said...

Thanks for making my card one of the top cups! Super excited.