SSC14 Say Hi to Monica!

Sunday, September 9, 2012


Hi everyone! I'm Monica, your hostess for this week's Sunday Stamps Challenge. I'm super excited to be part of this design team. We have some really talented ladies and they're most definitely pushing me to 'think outside the box'. :)

A few tidbits about me... I've been stamping for almost five years now and have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 4-1/2 years. I not only love stamping, I love creating something from nothing. And I especially love teaching different techniques and projects to my customers. I've started blogging with a passion in the past year and participating in various challenges, being pushed to do my best by other stampers is so much fun! I have a 6-1/2 year old daughter as well as a 3-1/2 year old son and they're both avid stampers.

I'd describe my style as 'clean and simple'. I like straight lines. I like 90 degree angles. And I love dimensionals and ribbon. I try not to be too repetitive in my work but I do find this is the 'box' I tend to fall into when it comes to my cards and scrapbook pages. On that note, here's this week's sketch. I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge :)


Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product you'd like.
4. Deadline is Sat. Sept. 15th @12am EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Check out what the Design Team created below to help get you started. 







No comments: